Tuesday, December 23, 2008

just perfect


I just finish wrapping all the regalos for this navidad, i think this will be a great one, I'm looking forward to eat those tamales.

we will be spending navidad with my suegros and New Years with my parents and this time Santiago and Cristina will join us beside my cunados, i hope we don't gamble to much.


i been thinking about the new show i want to do, i have some different ideas but one of them i like the most, and the other one i will enjoy more. let me explain, the first one i know will do really good($) the other one i been wanting to paint but is more for me, like to keep them all for me, we'll see, i will start after Ano Nuevo.

any way i have to go.

here's my Santo Favorito, San Martin de Porras. i paint this Icon for the Collection 2008. enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment