Thursday, January 30, 2014

DID I TOLD YOU WE OPENED A RESTAURANT?

This was the white canvas for the restaurant, the idea, to build a place for 'comida de la calle'...
y empesamos....
We find locally the best people to work with, and also we used all recycled material... everything .
almost finished with deco...




















GORDITA DE HARINA  DE CARNITAS  CON LECHUGA RALLADA, RABANITOS TOMATE AGUACATE CEBOLLIN SALSA DE LA AHOGADA ADER2Z8 DE LONCHE Y QUESO COTIJA.



Add caption

You see this guy in yellow t shirt? hes one of my partners, h'es a genius!! el Charly, el master!!










this are my girls!! bellas.




the Original Tio Chano, my father, my hero, my best friend, the one I always listen even when hes quiet.












Mi madre y mi Padre.






lil' Frida and my partner in crime, el chingon de Abraham , great things we will do carnal!! puro respeto y admiracion!!

MI BELLA FAMILIA










No comments:

Post a Comment